Before I start ....

Before I jumped in and start posting all the randomness of my mind, I wanted to explain a little about this blog.  I want to give any and everyone who stumbles upon here, a little heads up.

This blog was created to be my outlet for my various thoughts, feelings and view on things.  It may be controversial, naive, uneducated and more than likely off the cuff ramblings that I am sorting through.

I encourage you to comment but know this ... this is my blog and I reserve the right to censor.  I'm not going to explain what that means or what it looks like.  You have Google.  I have a way to post a comment and email me privately.  This email may not be checked often so please be patient if you are waiting for a response.

I look forward to writing here!  Stay tuned :)




Comments

Popular Posts